Monday, August 24, 2009

Time Flys!

Man, has it really been since March when I posted our last blog? So much has happened since then.... where do I start.

First off, we got LOADS of new stuff in stock, from Alpha Series Black Nickel alto, tenor and soprano saxophone, Red Brass Copper altos and sopranos, even archaize bronze and clear lacquer baritone saxophones.

We started a rent to own program for Alpha Series Clear Lacquer Saxophones, Alto and Tenor. It has been working out pretty well for us so far, people have been pretty excited to pay for a CE Winds sax over a two year period - gives it even better value for them!

Texas Bandmasters show in July went AWESOME! People loved our stuff in person, techs, pros, teachers, students, all were coming and playing our horns, examining them, and most comments were the same... "you sell them for how much???" We never get sick of hearing that.

Well folks, I promise to our followers I will not take so long to post another blog..... I PROMISE! I have lots of updates, very little time, but I'll make it work.

Blessings to you all from CE Winds Florida!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment